Saturday, May 2, 2009

Too Long

Wow! I can't believe that I haven't written in so long. Thanks to all my trusty followers who have been checking in to look for something new, especially if you use Google Reader. My dearest has found a spectacular article at First Things which neatly summarizes the point of this blog.

As a wise woman once sang, "Children are our future." The first world has a rapidly declining population of children with a consequential lack of labor. In short, there are too many savers competing for too few investments so the returns are dropping like stones. Read the whole thing.

I offer a shower of thanks to Robert Kiyosaki for teaching me that my house is not an investment. I am also grateful to have chosen a home-based business which will help the elderly, instead of choosing real estate as my primary investment.

No comments: