Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not about St. Patrick

I suppose that I should write about St. Patrick for today, but since apparently everyone believes him to be the patron of getting drunk and corned beef, I don't think I have the strength to correct hordes of inebriated gluttons. Instead, I'll point out an awesome connection from the most recent episode of CSI:NY. Gary Sinise quoted Michael Kelly when he advised one of the CSI crew that marriage and family helps you become, "the best version of yourself."

I suppose that watching some more television can be OK. Although I'm still torn that our new digitally-ready TV allows us to get 2 dozen crystal clear channels for free. I sorta miss the old days of 5 fuzzy networks with the rabbit ears.

Now I really want to watch Albino Alligator.

No comments: