Saturday, January 3, 2009

Have Babies!

I know this has been floating around for a billion years, but I finally watched it at the urging of a good friend. It is a great compilation of some of the things I've been thinking for years. This rapid population implosion is disastrous for society on every level, and things are only beginning to get worse.

Most interestingly, it backs the conclusion that a strict Darwinist is forced to admit that Religion and Faith are proven to be evolutionarily selected. Darwinism states that traits which are better adapted for survival will lead to more offspring from those members of the species who contain those traits. Therefore, since more offspring come from people of faith, faith is better adapted to survival than secular humanism or atheism or any other worldview.

I think I read something like that in a book. Something like, "The meek shall inherit the earth."

No comments: