Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's Here!

I'm sure you have been waiting with baited breath, like me and my wife, for the release of the new Art of NFP by the Couple to Couple League. Well, it is now available to one and all with a special discount to current member of CCL. Buy it now before it hits the New York Times bestseller lists! It makes a perfect Christmas gift for all those contracepting Catholics that you know!

Nonna and Noel Nokids say, "You want her to observe her what?"

It's going to sell faster than The Golden Compass, so buy it today.

Aggie Nostic says, "I'm waiting for Pullman's next series where kind materialistic children assassinate the Buddha by standing on his respirator tube. But until then, I'm engrossed by The Art of NFP. oh wait did I say engrossed?"

1 comment:

KaleJ said...

Yep, it is here. As a teaching couple, we got ours in the mail already.

Can't wait to teach out of that version, the old was a "bit" out of date.