Thursday, February 7, 2008

Scooped my Wife

It's so rare that I get to observe new and cute behaviors from my girls, since I am stuck in the office eight hours a day. I heard this gem tonight and I wanted to report it before my wife did.

M.K.- "I need to get the lasagne down. Some people who have ladders can get it down 'cause it's highest."

Dad - "Where did you learn about lasagne?"

M.K.- "From the song we sing at Church."

Dad- "Could you sing the song for me?"

M.K.- "Lasagne in the highest, and peace to people on earth..."

Dad calls Pop and Mom-mom to relate the hilarity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call Mastercard - that is truely priceless!

Jen said...

hmm... you didn't tell me what the title of your post was... Scooped me, huh? Hmmm... I guess I'd better be on the lookout for more cute behavior in the coming days so I can post it and scoop you. :) Fortunately, we have too very cute kids so it shouldn't take too long to find something.

JimmyV said...

Hey, you've been a little slack in posting. It might have been my only chance to beat you to the punch-line.

Haha! I'm so punny.