Thursday, February 1, 2007

The Amazing Usefulness of Glo-Worm

As my wife and I are practicing the family bed, I thought I would add some practical advice and tips on this topic. We have read many books on the subject and they are all very good at convincing someone to co-sleep with their children. However, there seems to be a dearth of practical tips for dealing with the interesting situations which result.

So, co-sleeping tip #1: Glo-Worm is the most useful children's toy ever.

I keep a Glo-Worm on my bedside table and Jen keeps a glowing Winnie the Pooh on hers. They are very bright and are timed to shut off after ten seconds or so. These make the perfect flashlight when trying to find a missing pillow or sleep mask or to comfort Maria in her toddler bed which is next to our bed.

No comments: