Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

So, here I am, posting again. I know I wasn't the most regular writer last year. As far as I can tell, I will be posting even less regularly in the upcoming year. I'm having a lot of activity in my Reliv business. I've got a support group set up for REI where I am the only one who hasn't bought a house. We are finally ready to post our next class for CCL on the new on-line registration. Knights is booming with volunteer opportunities and so far I have avoided the hideous Chinese finger trap that is Farmville.

But if the rest of the year goes as well as today, its gonna be a great 2010 for me.

I pray that it is great for you as well, dear reader.

May Saint Joseph, patron of Fathers and workers, intercede on your behalf to multiply the work of your hands.

No comments: