Thursday, July 12, 2007

Chemical Warfare against Men

Via Curt Jester comes this story about synthetic estrogen in Colorado streams. The hypocrisy of the environmentalist movement in the area is exposed. Genetically modified food to help feed people is heinous despite no evidence but synthetic estrogen causing male fish to vanish is not a pressing issue. Maybe the environmentalist movement considers it chemical warfare against their biggest threat, humanity.

That being said, I much prefer organic food to genetically altered food. Ironically for the greenies, my dedication to natural family planning lead me to my current "chrunchiness" (or natural family life) and seems to lead may people towards a greener worldview.

Since I've only fathered girls so far, maybe I should buy a reverse-osmosis filter for the house if I want a son.

No comments: